Legal Disclosure Notice
Use of Content
- You may view, download, and print contents from the Website subject to the following conditions: (a) the content may be used solely for information purposes; and (b) the content may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of MAG without the express written consent of MAG. You may not use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing MAG's name or trademarks without the express written consent of MAG. You may not use any MAG logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
- You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the Website.
- Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by MAG.
Products and Services Offered
- MAG offers products and services on the Website. When you enroll to obtain a product or service from MAG on the Website, you accept the specific agreement applicable to that product or service. Your use of any such product or service offered on the Website is governed by the terms and conditions in the agreement for that product or service. Except as provided in that agreement, MAG does not warrant that any product descriptions or content contained in this Website is accurate, current, reliable, complete, or error-free.
- Dependent upon the product or service you are utilizing on the Website, certain confidential information may be obtained in the course of using such service; you agree to keep any and all data and information viewed, downloaded or printed completely confidential. You will never sell, distribute, or make available any information gathered from the website to any other entity unless expressly authorized or requested by MAG. Upon request of MAG, you will destroy any information obtained through the Website that MAG requests be destroyed. Additionally, you will never use information obtained through this Website for any purpose other than intended by the agreement for the product or service from which you obtained the information.
- The information on this Website is intended for access and viewing to secured information by authorized users with appropriate security clearance. Your access to this Website is limited only to the content and materials expressly made available to you and which are related to your operations with MAG as provided by your security clearance. Authority is specifically not granted for you to view or use any information which is not directly related to you or your operations with MAG or for which you do not have security clearance. All such information is strictly confidential. Any unauthorized access to or use of such confidential information will result in immediate termination of your access to this Website. Please notify us immediately of any accidental access to information for which you do not have security clearance at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MAG Services; and other marks indicated on our website are registered trademarks of MAG in the United States and/or other countries. Other MAG marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts noted on the Website are MAG's service marks, trademarks and trade dress and are the sole and exclusive property of MAG. MAG's service marks, trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits MAG and in connection with any service or product that is not sponsored, endorsed or produced by MAG. All other trademarks not owned by MAG or its subsidiaries that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by MAG or its subsidiaries.
- Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed a Privacy Statement to inform you about our privacy practices. Please view the Privacy Statement applicable to the MAG websites you are reviewing.
Third Party Web Websites and Information
- The Website may provide hyperlinks to third party Websites or access to third party content. MAG does not control, endorse, or guarantee content found in such websites. You agree that MAG is not responsible for any content, associated links, resources, or services associated with a third party website. You further agree that MAG shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party content. Links and access to these websites are provided for your convenience only.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND
MAG, ALL CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND SOFTWARE PROVIDED
ON THIS WEB WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. MAG AND ITS
SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU
ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE APPROPRIATENESS OF THE WEBSITE,
ITS CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY MAG
ON THE WEBSITE FOR YOUR INTENDED APPLICATION AND USE. MAG
DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR THE PRODUCTS
AND SERVICES IT OFFERS ON THE WEBSITE MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MAG,
MAG, ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE
DAMAGES, EVEN IF MAG, ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE
LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE
EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS
APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS,
OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MAG and its owners, officers, joint venturers, parent corporations, affiliates, employees, attorneys, and agents ("Indemnitees") against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs, and damages, including reasonable attorney's fees and costs, that the Indemnitees may incur in connection with, related to, or arising out of your use of the Website or any hyperlinked website.
- All matters relating to your access to and use of the Website shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the States of where the specific Website you are viewing is hosted without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the Website shall be instituted in a state or federal court in the jurisdiction in which the specific Website you are viewing is hosted.
- If there is a determination that any provision of these Terms
of Use is invalid or unenforceable, that determination will
shall be deemed amended to the minimum extent necessary to
make them valid and enforceable.
- MAG respects the privacy of all visitors to our site(s).
We do not sell, rent, or share with any third party any personal
information obtained from viewers of our site, including but
not limited to, names, email or IP addresses, or demographic
information of any kind. MAG does obtain anonymous statistical
information, this information is not shared in any way.
MAG uses software tags called "cookies" to identify visitors when they visit our site(s). Among other things, Cookies help to identify returning users. They help to understand visitor's preferences and customize services to visitor's needs. Cookies allow the presentation of customized information faster. The information collected with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third party. Most internet browsers enable you to erase cookies form your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
- If you have any questions regarding the Privacy Statement,
please contact MAG at email@example.com.
- You are entering a secure MAG System, which may be used only for authorized purposes. Unauthorized modification of any information on this system is prohibited. MAG may monitor or audit the usage of this system, and all persons are hereby notified that use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing.
- If you have any questions regarding the Security Notice, please contact MAG at firstname.lastname@example.org.